Office Re-opening: COVID-19 Update
Whilst Cayman National remained open throughout the lockdown period our reception desk was not manned (for health and safety reasons) and most of our team were working from home. However, with effect from Monday 19 April 2021:
- our office will reopen from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday,
- we will be back working from one location, and
- we look forward to meeting with our customers and introducers once again.
Protecting our colleagues and customers
The news that the Island seems to have controlled the latest COVID-19 outbreak is welcome, although the risk of its return remains. We are therefore keeping some of the health and safety measures introduced during the pandemic in place, for now. These include:
- registering the contact details of visitors to our office,
- asking visitors to sanitise their hands upon arrival, and
- requesting that a 1m voluntary social distance rule be observed.
We appreciate these requirements are no longer mandatory but wish to play our part in making our office as safe as possible for you to visit. Your help in this regard is much appreciated and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Assistance and support
The economic impact of the pandemic will be of concern to many of our customers. Therefore, if you are worried about your finances please talk to us, as we are here to help.
A brief summary of the support and assistance available from us is also available from our website at www.caymannational.im Alternatively you can contact our customer support team direct at email@example.com or telephone us on +44 (0)1624 646900.