Business Update: Covid-19
Whilst at Cayman National we remained open throughout the lockdown period our reception desk was not manned, for health and safety reasons. Most of our team also worked from home during this time. However, with effect from Monday 29 June 2020:
- our offices will be open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday;
- our teams will be back working from our office; and
- we look forward to meeting with our customers and introducers once again.
Protecing our colleagues and customers
The news that the Island is probably Covid-19 free is welcomed by us although the risk of its return remains, however improbable. We have therefore decided to keep several of the health and safety measures we introduced during the pandemic in place, for now. These include:
- registering the contact details of visitors to our office;
- asking those attending our office to make use of a hand-sanitiser upon arrival;and
- requesting that a 1m voluntary social distance rule be observed.
We appreciate that these requirements are no longer mandatory but wish to ensure that we play our part in making our offices as safe a place as possible for you to visit. Your help in this regard is very much appreciated and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Assistance and support
The economic impact of the pandemic will be of concern to many of our customers. Therefore, if you are worried about your finances please talk to us, as we are here to help.
A brief summary of the support and assistance available from us can also be found on our website at www.caymannational.im Alternatively, you can contact our customer support team direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44(0)1624 646900