92 Day Notice Sterling Account
The Cayman National 92 Day Notice account is available in Sterling with the following features:
- Minimum balance of £20,000 and maximum of £500,000
- Competitive variable rate of interest
- Electronic payment via BACS, CHAPS and SWIFT
- Bank charges are only levied if funds are paid away outside of Cayman National
- Interest is paid annually in arrears on 31st March
- 92 days notice to withdraw subject to a minimum balance of £20,000 remaining on account
Please note that you may have a tax liability in your country of residence in respect of any interest income received from Cayman National, and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant tax advice, and to make any appropriate payments, returns and disclosures to the relevant tax authority in your jurisdiction of tax residency.
*Interest is paid gross of any Isle of Man taxes. However, if you are a resident of the European Union, you may be subject to the EU Savings Directive. Click here for more information.