35 Day Notice Account
The Cayman National 35 Day Notice account is available in Sterling and US Dollars with the following features:
- Minimum opening deposit balance of £10,000 (US$15,000) for personal customers and £20,000 (US$25,000) for business and fiduciary customers.
- Maximum deposit balance of £5 million (US$5 million) for all customers, unless agreed with us in writing
- Competitive variable interest rate applicable from the date of the account opening
- Interest payable from the date we receive cleared funds into your 35 Day Notice Account
- Withdrawal and account closure subject to 35 calendar days prior written notice
- Minimum withdrawals of £5,000 (US$7,000)
- Interest paid quarterly on the last calendar day of March, June, September and December *
For more information about this account, please refer to the 35 Day Notice Account Factsheet available in related documents below.
Credit interest rates may vary and will be updated online at www.caymannational.im
Please note that you may have a tax liability in your country of residence in respect of any interest received from Cayman National, and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant tax advice, and to make any appropriate payments, returns and disclosures to the relevant tax authority in your jurisdiction of tax residency.
* Interest is paid gross of any Isle of Man taxes